time is PRECIOUS

Friday, September 15, 2006

well done bro!!!

hmmm..waw...gudluck and all da best i wish to my beloved brother that successfully complete his a level at GMI....he is now ready to fly to Nuremberg, Germany to further his study to compete his 1st degree prgrm....so now, he still waitin for Mara to set da date to fly to germany... last week, we have a kenduri doa selamat at my house to wish him da best at germany..... hmmm, i hope i also can excel in my alevel prgrm so i can further my study at overseas..... that is what im drea about since im in form 4..i want to be like my brother who had succesfully complete his dream to study at overseas... so, what am i suppose to do is...study smart and excel in my alevel prgrm...may god bless me...i pray to god to give me a spirit to study hard and always help me when im in trouble....may i can complete my own dream...ameen!!! so bro, do ur best and dont forget us at Malaysia....p/s: bro, can u buy me the latest BMw car when u come back here soon...hahahahhahaha

No comments: